DR 10-0026 ? OPC: dc:creator only once within a coreProperties element

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Nov 12 05:20:51 CET 2010

> http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2010/DR-10-0026.docx
>
> This DR concerns the fact that there is no ability to specify dc:creator elements twice (once for Kanji; once for Kana).

This issue is common to EPUB, OOXML, and ODF (even ODF 1.2).  I would
like to have the same solution for all of them, which is to allow
more than one dc:creator element (for example) having diffent values
for @xml:lang.

> This is a useful concern but I don't think that the way to add this feature is to modify the base
> standard and risk breaking existing compliant applications.

Some changes in our CORs theoretically destroy some implementations.
Let alone AMDs.  In this case, will some real implementations really
have troubles?   If not, I would like to use the simplest solution
common to all relevant specifications.