Custom XML Defect Reports Batch

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Nov 28 09:14:03 CET 2010

Dear colleagues,

While trying to store schema changes for DR 09-0212 in the svn
repository, I find two minor problems again.

First, the new simple type should appear in shared-commonSimpleTypes.xsd
rather than shared-additionalCharacteristics.xsd, because this is a new
simple type to be shared and also because it is referenced as
s:ST_XmlName where s references the target namespace of shared-commonSimpleTypes.xsd.

Second, should we disallow names containing more than 256 characters?

<xsd:simpleType name="ST_XmlName">
  <xsd:restriction base="xsd:NCName">
    <xsd:minLength value="1"/>
    <xsd:maxLength value="255"/>