DR 10-0004 Reference missing from Scope

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Thu Oct 14 16:02:48 CEST 2010

The wording "Some of the differences" seems likely to raise more questions for a reader.

I might replace
"Some of the differences are reflected in schema changes, as shown in"
   by
"Differences in the schemas are shown in"

   Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **