Narrowing down the elements and attributes in IS 29500 that might need measurement units

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 28 00:48:54 CEST 2011

Let's discuss this on the call tomorrow - I am of the opinion that, although this is not without merit, the volume of effort to integrate these changes would dwarf anything else WG4 has taken on and would be better invested elsewhere at the moment.

I'd be in favour of deferring this to a revision (or later) - I don't want to close it.