Recommendation on "The continued use of amendments to correct DRs"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Feb 17 17:44:58 CET 2011

Ever since I presented my paper in Japan, I've stopped assigning DR
resolutions to COR2 or AMD3 specifically, and have instead assigned them to
COR2/AMD3 jointly, so I do not have a list of those that are "obviously a
DCOR topic". Once the disposition of my paper is complete, I was planning to
make a pass over all newly closed DRs and determining their exact
destination then.

ML?