Custom XML Defect Reports Batch

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 15 22:25:56 CET 2011

Was reminded of this one by Rex's mail yesterday (thanks Rex!). Murata-san, that's well spotted regarding the schema location - you're definitely correct and it should appear in shared-commonSimpleTypes.xsd. On the length question - I don't believe we did this before; what prompted the question? I'm reticent to add a restriction unless there's a good reason for it, given that we're modifying a standard that existing documents are already targeting.