DR 09-0055, PML, Presentation: Type of the attribute pitchFamily is too loose

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 3 23:09:10 CEST 2011

I have removed the schema changes from my document, and added the modifications to each of the other sections Murata-san mentioned below. The existing schema changes (revision 133) are not quite complete as they don't include the utilising of the new simple type in the extra subclauses. I'm going to see if I can check in the correct changes before Berlin.

New version of the required changes to the standard is attached.