Freezing the conformance class "Transitional", revisited

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Mar 16 18:51:48 CET 2011

This issue has been raised at a number of meetings, each time in an ad hoc
manner. And until we decide on some guiding principles, I expect it will
continue to  come up.

While I am in favor of giving this topic agenda time in Prague, at the end
of that discussion, we need to have an action item for some individual or
small group to write up a detailed paper addressing all aspects of the
issue, along with specific scenarios. Then once that has been circulated we
can discuss and refine it further.

I certainly don't believe that we can/should try to resolve this issue
without doing such research and review.

Regards