Schema changes for the various DRs which are waiting for schema

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 6 09:48:14 CEST 2011

Chris,

Thank you for your hard work.

2011/5/6 Chris Rae <Chris.Rae at microsoft.com>:
> I've been through the DRs which are waiting for schemas - a few of them have no schema changes checked in, and a few I have some additional questions about. Summary is below:
>
> 09-0056 no schema changes checked in

This is covered by the change in 09-0055.   No actions needed.

> 09-0157 Changes are attached, but there are a lot of them - Jirka, do we really need all these? Some of the RNG ones look a little odd

The RNG changes are actually small (Replacing "," by "&", etc.).  But
your program appears to
detect line changes only.  Is it possible to improve your program and
detect character changes?

> 09-0181 no schema changes checked in

This is covered by the change in 09-0212.   No actions needed.

> 09-0193 Changes attached
> 09-0212 Changes attached
> 09-0223 Changes attached
> 09-0305 Changes attached
> 09-0312 Changes attached
> 10-0023 no schema changes checked in

My mistake.  I will check in required schema changes soon.

> 10-0025 Changes attached
> 10-0029 Notes say this should be covered by DCOR2, so no schema changes present

My mistake.  I will check in required schema changes soon.
Which note are you talking about?