Schema changes for the various DRs which are waiting for schema

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 6 10:11:22 CEST 2011

Dear colleauges,

>> 10-0023 no schema changes checked in
>
> My mistake.  I will check in required schema changes soon.

Done.  #145: DR-10-0023

>> 10-0025 Changes attached
>> 10-0029 Notes say this should be covered by DCOR2, so no schema changes present
>
> My mistake.  I will check in required schema changes soon.

It appears that this was already done in the past.

Revision: 128
16:56:25, 2011 2/14

Incorporating the schema change for DR 10-0029.
Changed: /branches/Part4DCOR2/OfficeOpenXML-RELAXNG-Transitional/vml-main.rnc
Changed: /branches/Part4DCOR2/OfficeOpenXML-XMLSchema-Transitional/vml-main.xsd