DR 13:0013: Proposed solution to "the blue ones"

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Aug 26 00:44:06 CEST 2014

Hi Chris

Yes, the new draft and your responses cover all the points that I
raised, so that's good. I could continue to quibble about the fact that
the relationship between @color and @themeColor is essentially the same
wherever these two attributes appear, but isn't consistently specified
in the same way. Thus in 17.3.2.40 the relationship is spelt out in the
descriptions of both @color and @themeColor, but in other instances it
is only spelt out in the description of @color, and this could lead some
implementers to wonder whether there is some subtle distinction that
they are missing. However, I concede that this is a minor quibble, and I
think I live with this minor editorial inconsistency.

Regards,

Francis