Finals Drafts of the DCOR Set for 29500 Parts 1 and 4

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Thu Dec 11 14:09:25 CET 2014

Rex,

I just noticed one thing on a skim.  It looks as though the Part 1 changes (#4 and #10) result in the ODBC entry being in both Terms and Definitions AND in the SpreadsheetML-specific Terms.  Other changes seem to be intended to remove duplication of definitions.   I do find a mention of ODBC in 17.14.10 and 17.16.5.12 and more -- in WordprocessingML.  So maybe it should be dropped from  the insertions in #10.

Today, I will be trying to join the call by cellphone while we are traveling.  If weather or coverage is bad, I may not make it.

     Hope to talk to you.   Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **