DR 10-0048 (OPC Annex C) proposed changes

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 19 00:22:32 CEST 2014

Attached is a first draft of my proposed rewording of OPC's Annex C. I've tried to cut it down so that the annex refers only to the file format and not to implementations, and as a result have removed quite a lot of normative text that I believe was relevant only to the MS Office implementation. More work is definitely needed (I've added questions as comments in several places) but hopefully we can use this as a draft to continue work from.