Proposed elimination of another review round of the DCOR set for Parts 1 and 4

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Nov 27 10:21:28 CET 2014

Back in Prague, we talked about having a final review phase by WG4 of the
DCOR set before it went out for a 3-month ballot.

Some time ago, I posted a near final version of that DCOR and got no
feedback other than on the most recent teleconference, which I have
addressed.

The only other changes since then have been to add all W3C schema changes to
Part 4 that correspond to those already in Part 1, and to add the RelaxNG
schema changes to Parts 1 and 4 to correspond to the W3C schema changes. As
such, I don't see any value in delaying the ballot start by another month.

If anyone feels strongly that we should have another internal review cycle,
please post here in the next week. Of course, if you feel that way, you are
committing to proof both documents.