ISO TC46 meeting

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jun 17 07:36:11 CEST 2015

Klaus-Peter,

Thank you for providing useful information.

I did not explain anything about the EPUB  JWG plan for long-term
preservation, but it is based on Open Archival
Information System (OAIS), Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard
(METS), Preservation metadata (PREMIS).  I believe that it is
consistent with the German project you mentioned.