Revised text for OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun May 10 11:23:14 CEST 2015

Folks,

In the draft minutes, I was tasked to "make a further update to the
draft text to incorporate references to RFC 2045 and/or RFC 2046 for
the concepts of media type and subtype and to RFC 7231 (replacing the
reference to RFC 2616) for the syntactic definition (ABNF) in clause 8
Package Model."  I tried to do the task.

Later, Caroline sent some useful comments from a more careful look at
the latest draft.  I accepted most of her comments and even proposed
text (thank you, Caroline!).  My disposition is shown in an attached
document ("MediaTypeCheck...").

Please find my rewrite.  Although I already sent a rewrite of the
Content Type regular expression (see the threead "Rewriting the regexp
for @ContentType in opc-contentTypes.xsd"), I have not incorporated
my rewrite yet.