EPFL and Ecma is organizing on October 13-14 2016 in Lausanne, CH an "International summit on smart wearable systems"

Istvan Sebestyen istvan at ecma-international.org
Mon Jul 11 12:40:19 CEST 2016

Dear All,

The International Summit on Smart Wearable Systems aims at discussing the relevant technologies, the challenges of implementing them, their interoperability, the needs for standards and more.

We would like to draw your attention to this interesting event and encourage to participate in it.

Further information and registration details are to be found at the links below.

http://www.ecma-international.org/news/International%20summit%20on%20smart%20wearable%20systems.htm
http://mmspg.epfl.ch/Wearable2016

I am looking forward see some of you there.

Kind regards,
Istvan

Dr. István Sebestyén
Secretary General