DR 11-0030: OPC: Obsolete version of W3C XML Digital Signature 1.0

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jun 21 13:48:54 CEST 2016

>From the DR log:

2014-06-18/20 Prague F2F meeting:

We re-affirmed our decision from 2012-02-06/08, Prague F2F Meeting, and will
incorporate this in the revision.

>From §3, “Normative References”, we agreed to strike the entry “Namespaces
in XML 1.1”.

And then again last week (which I likely cloned from the previous entry)

2016-06-14/16 Prague Meeting:

We agreed to strike the entry “Namespaces in XML 1.1” from §3, “Normative