DR 11-0030: OPC: Obsolete version of W3C XML Digital Signature 1.0

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Jun 21 14:25:43 CEST 2016

Rex

I think that the two extracts from the DR log are misplaced, in that they
don’t seem to belong to this particular DR (11-0030), which is concerned
with DSig 1.1, not XML 1.1 or Namespaces in XML 1.1.

I think that the references to Namespaces in XML 1.1 were corrected in COR1,
in XML 1.1 that I can see.

Francis