FYI -- ISO has updated their website

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Thu Mar 2 18:44:47 CET 2017

I was just checking some links in LC's descriptions of formats and see that there has been a recent redesign of the ISO website.

The theme for the standards section is now red rather than blue

URLs for standards are now cleaner:
  http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=65533 now resolves to
  https://www.iso.org/standard/65533.html

The search options and defaults may have changed too.  Some odd things happened.

They have a box at the bottom of the search page -- https://www.iso.org/search/x/
   Full text search
   Search in the full text of standards using the Online Browsing platform

But they certainly are still not searching the full text of Part 1 and Part 4, only the metadata.  I searched for "SpreadsheetML" and it found 3 hits:
1. ISO/IEC TR 30114-1:2016   Information technology - Extensions of Office Open XML file formats - Part 1: Guidelines
2. ISO/IEC TR 29166:2011   Information technology - Document description and processing languages - Guidelines for translation between ISO/IEC 26300 and ISO/IEC 29500 document formats
3. ISO/IEC 29500-2:2012 -- Information technology - Document description and processing languages - Office Open XML File Formats - Part 2: Open Packaging Conventions

     Just FYI.   Caroline