DR 17-0035

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Apr 4 16:49:42 CEST 2018

The proposed change looks strange but is consistent with OMath.

<xsd:complexType name="CT_Nary"> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="naryPr"
type="CT_NaryPr" minOccurs="0"/> <xsd:element name="sub" type="CT_OMathArg"
/> <xsd:element name="sup" type="CT_OMathArg"/> <xsd:element name="e" type=
"CT_OMathArg"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType>

However, I do not like the word "limit", since
22.1.2.72 of Part 1 mentions Logical And and Logical OR.
In these two cases, <sub> or <sup> do not represent
limits.