REMINDER AND DRAFT AGENDA - Phone meeting of SC 34/WG 6, Wednesday 2010-04-28 at 13:00 UTC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Apr 22 14:43:24 CEST 2010

Dear members of WG 6

You are reminded that the next phone meeting is at 13:00 UTC (06:00
Pacific / 09:00 Eastern / 14:00 BST / 15:00 Europe / 23:00 Japan) on
Wednesday 2010-04-28.

For audio we will use the ISO conference line as before. The dial-in
details for this phone meeting are given below.

For web presentation I am considering trial of an alternative to Citrix
GoToMeeting, which doesn't work for those of you using Linux. Do people
have experience with / preference between any of the following (derived
from Wikipedia entry 'Comparison of web conferencing software')?

- BigBlueButton
- Cisco Unified Meeting Place
- DimDim
- Fuze Meeting
- IBM Lotus Sametime
- Microsoft Live Meeting
- omNovia Web Conference
- Openmeetings
- Cisco Webex
- Zoho (no audio support)
- other (please specify)

I'd obviously prefer an option that doesn't involve excessive cost
either to an organiser or to participants. Thanks.

Francis Cave
Convenor

DRAFT AGENDA

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Approval of agenda

3. Confirmation of minutes of Stockholm meeting

4. Matters arising / Review of actions from Stockholm meeting

5. Progress Report from OASIS ODF TC / Project Editor

5.1 Disposition of comments and Final Text of ISO/IEC 26300:2006/COR 1

5.2 Revision of responses to Defect Reports contained in Errata 02

6. Preparation of Amendment to align with ODF v1.1

6.1 Assignment of tasks

7. Review of future meeting dates

8. Any other business

DIAL-IN DETAILS:

Thank you for your new web conferencing request. You can access
the guide here
<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8492945&objAction=browse>.

On the day on your meeting (Wednesday 28.04.2010):
- Please dial: *+41 (0) 22 580 3969**
*- Your PIN code is: *2174
*- /For international members, you can choose option 2 to activate
/*/free callbacks/*/ a//f//ter dialing (as explained// in the guide).//
/- Please do not forget to enter the meeting title when scheduling your
meeting.