Change of teleconference meeting start time during winter months

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Dec 29 11:04:43 CET 2010

Murata-san

Thank you for your reply. Will you join the call on 5 January? I would like
to discuss the draft disposition of comments on DCOR 1 in an up-coming
teleconference meeting, but this could happen on 19 January if you cannot
participate on 5 January.

Here in Surrey, after record snow-falls during early and mid December, it is
now mild and foggy, and all the snow has gone.

All best wishes for a prosperous 2011. Let us hope we can make good progress
on our projects, especially standardizing EPUB!

Kind regards,

Francis