Draft agenda for teleconference meeting of SC 34/WG 6 on 2011-01-05 at 14:30 UTC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Dec 30 01:40:50 CET 2010

Dear members of WG 6

My thanks to Murata-san for agreeing to the later start time of 14:30 UTC.
We will therefore start the meeting on 2011-01-05 at that time.

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting:

DRAFT AGENDA FOR TELECONFERENCE MEETING OF ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 6,
2011-01-05, 14:30-15:30 UTC

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Approval of agenda (this document)

3. Confirmation of minutes of teleconference meeting of 2010-12-08

      Minutes: SC 34 N 1551

4. Matters arising / Review of actions

5. Progress Report from OASIS ODF TC / Project Editor

5.1 Technical Corrigendum 1 of ISO/IEC 26300:2006

      Draft Disposition of Comments - working draft to be circulated

      DCOR text: SC 34 N 1337

      Summary of Voting: SC 34 N 1388

      Final text submitted for publication: SC 34 N 1469

5.2 Technical Corrigendum 2 of ISO/IEC 26300:2006 / OASIS ODF 1.0 Errata 02

      Document submitted by OASIS: SC 34 N 1537

5.3 Amendment 1 of ISO/IEC 26300:2006

5.4 ODF 1.2

6. Other maintenance business (e.g. defect reports, amendment proposals)

7. Future meeting dates

      Confirmation of date of next teleconference meeting: 2011-01-19 at
14:30 UTC

      Provisional meeting dates for February 2011: 2011-02-02 and 2011-02-16
at 14:30 UTC

8. Any other business