Agenda for WG 6 meeting in Stockholm, 2010-03-25/26

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Feb 19 16:07:23 CET 2010

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

We do not yet have a clear agenda for the WG 6 meeting in Stockholm.

I propose the following as a place-holder. We will discuss this on the
teleconference meeting on March 17th, and can agree any changes then.
However, as I wish to provide an agenda for Kimura-san to circulate during
next week, please respond with any suggested alterations by Wednesday
February 24th.

MEETING OF SC 34/WG 6 IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, 2010-03-25/26

Meeting sessions:

Venue: Microsoft AB, Akalla, Stockholm

Teleconference facilities are being provided for remote participation.
Dial-in instructions will be circulated nearer the time.

AGENDA

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Adoption of agenda

3. Review of meeting notes of teleconference meeting, 2010-03-17

4. Actions arising and unfinished business from the teleconference meeting,
2010-03-17

5. OASIS ODF TC liaison report

6. Project Editor's report (matters not already covered in the ODF TC
liaison report)

7. Amendment proposals (if any)

8. Technical discussion arising from Defect Report submissions and other
agreed actions

9. Review of recommendations to the SC 34 Plenary

10. Future meetings

11. Any other business

12. Acclamations

I would propose that items 1-7 be taken, if possible, during the Thursday
afternoon session, for the convenience of remote participants in North or
South America. Any requirement for technical discussion that arises from any
of these items, and which does not need to be concluded before the SC 34
Plenary, should be scheduled for the Friday morning session.

I would further propose that recommendations to the SC 34 Plenary should as
far as possible be drafted during the meeting, but that it may be necessary
for some email communication to agree final wordings, which can happen in
the hour or so following the close of the first session. Recommendations
may, of course, already have been drafted during the teleconference meeting
on March 17th.

May I remind those participating remotely that, while I am making
arrangements for teleconferencing facilities to be available during the WG 6
meeting, you should contact Kimura-san if you wish to arrange remote
participation in the SC 34 Plenary on the Friday afternoon.

Francis Cave

Convenor