Submission of OASIS ODF 1.1 to JTC1

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 22 21:30:32 CET 2010

We (ODF TC) also earlier today approved a CD of our next Errata document,
with a request for that to go out for public review.  That public review
draft should be posted in the next few days.  I'll make sure that when it
is posted, it gets to Kimura-san as well.

The draft Errata will undergo a 15-day public review, after which the TC
can make changes as needed to address received comments.  Any changes
introduced go out for a further 15-day review.  My estimate is the first
round of public review will close before our WG meeting on the 17th.  So
it will be good if WG members take a look at the draft and send comments
_before_ that meeting, via the OASIS ODF TC  comment list.

At this point it is uncertain whether we will have Approved Errata in time
for the Stockholm meetings.  It will be close, but I don't have a high
degree of confidence we'll have published by then.

Regards,

-Rob