Submission of OASIS ODF 1.1 to JTC1

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Feb 22 20:51:51 CET 2010

Hi Rob

Great news! I didn't want to make this explicit in the draft agenda, in case
there was some unforeseen delay - it would have looked presumptive. I'll
check that Kimura-san has received the communication and, assuming it is,
will put an explicit entry into the draft agenda. We will probably want to
discuss this on the March 17th teleconference meeting as well, but we should
finalise the recommendation to the Plenary during the first session of the
Stockholm meeting.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Francis