Documents for today's teleconference meeting

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Mar 17 14:12:49 CET 2010

Dear members of WG 6

The documents that we will be referring to during today's teleconference
meeting are all referenced in the revised draft agenda circulated last
Friday, except that I have prepared a small number of slides, which I attach
to this message. These include a hyperlinked version of the agenda and a
draft WG 6 project schedule, which we will refer to at various points in the
meeting.

I will use GoToMeeting to project these slides and the documents under
discussion as needed.

Francis Cave

Convenor