DCOR 2 comments

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed May 4 10:28:52 CEST 2011

Dear members of WG 6

Having discussed with the Project Editor, Patrick Durusau, the outcome of
the discussions both at our last teleconference meeting and the subsequent
OASIS ODF TC meeting, Patrick and I have agreed that the dispositions of
comments that I proposed at the last meeting are fit to be forwarded to the
SC 34 Secretariat for circulation.

The final text of COR2 that will be submitted to ITTF is attached. It may of
course be subject to minor editorial and formatting changes by ITTF prior to
publication. The changes made to the final text are to correct the page and
line reference errors and to remove references to Defect Reports and an
associated Note.

The dispositions of comments are as follows:

DE1: Accepted - Replace '"Condition", page , line' with '"Condition", page
210, line 42'

DE2: Accepted - Replace '"Extrusion Second Light Harsh", page , line' with
'"Extrusion Second Light Harsh", page 329, line 1'

DE3: Accepted - Replace '"Extrusion First Light Harsh", page 328, line'
with'"Extrusion First Light Harsh", page 328, line 35'

JP1: Accepted - In order to maintain alignment between ISO/IEC 26300:2006
and ODF v1.0 it is proposed to make this correction in Amendment 1, and make
a corresponding correction in the ODF v1.1 Errata for alignment. No change
to this Technical Corrigendum.

Francis Cave
Convenor