FDAM ballot on ISO/IEC 26300:2006/Amd 1

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Oct 21 12:02:51 CEST 2011

Dear members of WG 6

I am pleased to announce that the FDAM ballot on the final text of ISO/IEC
26300:2006 Amendment 1 has finally started. See SC 34 document N 1711. There
was some minor delay resulting from ITTF asking for page headers and footers
to be put into the correct ISO/IEC format and queries about the
pseudo-change tracking notation, but these issues have been resolved
satisfactorily.

On a related matter, I am awaiting confirmation that ISO/IEC 26300:2006/Cor
2 will be published shortly.

The two-month FDAM ballot will close on or after 2011-12-21, very near the
holiday period at the end of the year. The next teleconference meeting will
therefore probably be scheduled for 2012-01-18 at 14:00 UTC, assuming that
there are ballot comments that need to be resolved. There will be no
teleconference meeting on 2011-12-07 as provisionally arranged at the last
teleconference meeting.

Regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor