FDAM ballot on ISO/IEC 26300:2006/Amd 1

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Oct 24 11:43:46 CEST 2011

Dear members of WG 6

I am informed by the SC 34 Secretariat that there may be a short delay (up
to two weeks) before ITTF actually start the ballot, as they have to perform
some preparatory work for publication of the Amendment (e.g. final text for
the cover) before issuing the final text for ballot.

This should not affect my provisional proposal of a teleconference meeting
on 2012-01-18.

Regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor