Revised draft text of ISO/IEC 26300:2006/Amd 1 for review

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Sep 20 02:03:15 CEST 2011

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

I attach a copy of the revised draft text of ISO/IEC 26300:2006/Amd 1 for
review prior to submission for FDAM ballot.

As I reported to last week's teleconference meeting, the main changes in the
revised draft text are as follows:

.         The change of title and one correction resulting from comments
made in the FPDAM ballot.

.         The removal of Notes that had been inserted in the FPDAM text, due
to the uncertainty about whether Technical Corrigendum 2 would be published
prior to Amd 1 and whether it would prove possible to coordinate publication
of Amd 1 and ODF 1.1 Errata 1; both are now certain to happen.

.         The completion of the table of schema fragment line numbering
changes.

.         Some minor editorial corrections resulting from further careful
scrutiny of the ISO/IEC 26300 and ODF 1.1 texts during preparation of the
Working Draft of Errata 1 and its reconciliation with the draft text of Amd
1.

If I receive no requests for further revisions by 2011-10-03, I propose that
the Project Editor should be recommended to forward this draft text
immediately to the SC 34 Secretariat for two-month FDAM ballot, in
accordance with the project stages of the old JTC 1 Directives.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor