OASIS opendocument-users at oasis-open.org.

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 22 21:16:22 CEST 2011

We have an OASIS mailing , to provide an open forum for developers to
exchange ideas and information on implementing ODF.

I invite you to subscribe via the web interface here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

After subscribing you can send emails to:
opendocument-users at oasis-open.org.

This is not a substitute for the lists where the formal standardization
discussions occur, here and at OASIS.  But I find it useful for
standardizers to interact with implementors and see what their thoughts
and concerns are.  So I'd encourage you to sign up for this list.

Regards,

-Rob