Next teleconference meeting of SC 34/WG 6

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Fri Jan 10 13:37:35 CET 2014

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

Unfortunately I have discovered that the proposed date for the next
teleconference meeting creates a clash in my diary, due to a switch in the
date of another standards-related meeting of which I was unaware until now.

I propose therefore that the next teleconference meeting of WG 6 be
scheduled a week later, on 2014-04-16 at 13:30 UTC. Please advise me if this
date is inconvenient.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor