Referencing Explanatory Reports for standards referenced by ODF 1.2

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 14 19:28:00 CET 2014

We've been working through the normative references in ODF 1.2 to ensure
that we have RER's for each of our normative references, as required for
any reference that is not to an existing International Standard.
Fortunately there is a broad exemption for standards from the Unicode
Consortium, W3C and IETF , since they are Approved Referenced
Specification Originators (ARO).  But we have had a few others to track
down.  So far we've completed;

1) ZIP
2) Dublin Core Metadata
3) The book "Inside OLE2"
4) The Blowfish encryption algorithm from the book "Applied Cryptography"

But there are two that we could use some help tracking down, if anyone has
some ideas.

The first is:

[JIS X 0301] JIS X 0301:2002 Data elements and interchange formats --
Information
interchange -- Representation of dates and times, Japanese Standards
Association, 2002.

I believe this was added at the request of NB's.  Does anyone have a
contact who could provide an RER for this?  Murata-san?

The 2nd is:

[XAdES] XML Advanced Electronic Signatures (XAdES) (ETSI TS 101 903 v1.4.1
June
2009), ETSI, 650 Route des Lucioles, F-06921 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
FRANCE,
http://webapp.etsi.org/workprogram/Report_WorkItem.asp?WKI_ID=28064, 2009.

Does anyone have any contacts at ETSI who could help?

Regards,

-Rob