Some changes at the OASIS ODF TC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Jul 23 21:08:39 CEST 2014

Hello Rob

Good to hear from you. I had heard indirectly about your change of focus,
but it's good to have it confirmed directly by you. You have played a key
role in the work of WG 6 from the outset for which I am very grateful. I
appreciate your willingness to provide some continuity while Oliver gets
into his new role.

We haven't got a WG 6 meeting in the calendar at the moment, but I'd ideally
like to schedule one for some time before the SC 34 Closing Plenary in Kyoto
(2014-09-26). I'd be grateful if you could suggest some dates that would be
convenient for you and Oliver, when you would be able to introduce Oliver to
the Working Group, possibly on a Wednesday in September at the usual time (9
a.m. Eastern or thereabouts).

Kind regards,

Francis