REMINDER: teleconference next week, 2010-10-20 at 14:00 UTC

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 12:15:43 CEST 2010

Dear all,

This is a reminder that there will be a teleconference of WG 1 next week, 2010-10-20 at 14:00 UTC.

The draft agenda is at http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1515.htm

This will be an audio-only call using the ISO system, which has a call-back facility for those not wanting to pay for a phone call to Switzerland. I will send dial-in details to the WG 1 lists, dsdl-discuss and sc34wg1study, shortly before the call starts. If anybody needs the details earlier (because, say, they might not have access to email then), please let me know.

- Alex.

--
Alex Brown
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 1