REMINDER: teleconference next week, 2010-10-20 at 14:00 UTC

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Oct 13 16:41:09 CEST 2010

Since that is 07:00 local time, having the dial-in information the evening
before (your time) would be valuable.

FYI: I have a conflict from 1330-1430Z that I cannot move (OIC TC).  I will
come on the call late.

 - Dennis

PS: I take it from the agenda that these are WG1 calls and not separate
Study Period calls?