REMINDER: teleconference next week, 2010-10-20 at 14:00 UTC

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 18:17:57 CEST 2010

Dennis hi

> Since that is 07:00 local time, having the dial-in information the evening
> before (your time) would be valuable.

Yes - noted.

> FYI: I have a conflict from 1330-1430Z that I cannot move (OIC TC).  I will
> come on the call late.
>
>  - Dennis
>
> PS: I take it from the agenda that these are WG1 calls and not separate
> Study Period calls?

Yes, the study period (actually it is called a "preliminary stage" under the new Directives) is taking place within WG 1. I expect the Zip agenda item to deserve most attention though, since most of our other active projects are either under ballot or subject to documents which are too recent to discuss ...

- Alex.