An outline proposal

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:10:52 CEST 2010

On 13 October 2010 19:07, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton at acm.org> wrote:
> I said,
>
> " I don't think we are clean-sheeting, and I will resist any effort to do
> so."
>
> I meant with regard to the fundamentals of Zip that are the substrate needed
> for document applications.  I think there may need to be some creativity
> with regard to additional glue needed inside a Zip/D for document
> applications, but that doesn't interfere with Zip compatibility in the
> larger world of Zip usage.

There's another one, Zip/n ??

Since the group hasn't been given a scope and I believe we need one,
I started with a clean sheet, having no options.

I'm not sure what you're putting on the table as our scope?
zip? Legal getting in the way.
M$? Not an iso standard, just incidental isn't t?

Tks for the other acronyms.

regards

regards

--