Documents, Wiki, etc

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 15:06:04 CEST 2010

Dear all,

One of my actions out of our last meeting was to revive the wg1-wiki. I have done this and it is now live at:

http://www.xmlopen.org/wg1-wiki

This has just been migrated to a new box (and OS) so please let me know of any teething troubles. I don't believe that it will send any emails.

I have added a Zip page at:

http://www.xmlopen.org/wg1-wiki/index.php/Zip_Study

And had a stab at adding some initial content, in particular in identifying the "features" of the Zip format, with some illustration (in the "Storage methods" table) of how these might be recorded. I am not proposing we research *every one* of the listed features!

Feedback - particularly on what I've done is correct/usable, most welcome ...

I also took an action to circulate links to some of the key documents in this process to date. I have done this in a "links" section at the bottom of the page.

As is the way with Wikis, contributions are welcome. A login is required for editing, so experts wanting to edit who need one - please let me know!

- Alex.

--
Alex Brown
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 1