Draft NWIP

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 4 19:33:57 CET 2011

Were there any other comments on the substance of the NWIP draft?  I
understand that there is some time pressure to get the proposal submitted
for the Plenary agenda.  So please forward along any additional comments,
say by the EOD Friday, and I'll send out a revised draft.

Regards,

-Rob

"MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp> wrote on
12/20/2010 05:34:41 PM: