Accessing the SC 34/WG4 Email Archive and Document Repository

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Nov 20 07:50:52 CET 2008

Hi all,

All of the members who responded to Kimura-san's call to WG4 and my call to
Ecma TC45 for participation in WG4 have been registered on the email list
and document access facility.

I have added to the document list all the documents I found to be relevant.
(Some I copied from the SC 34 site, so you wouldn't have to go to multiple
places to get WG4-related documents.)

Attached are instructions on using the email list and document site; these
will be posted as a new WG4 document.

Regards,

Rex Jaeschke
29500 Project Editor

Rex Jaeschke      www.RexJaeschke.com   Skype: RexJaeschke
2051 Swans Neck Way, Reston, VA, 20191-4023, USA
Phone: +1 703 860-0091, Fax: +1 703 860-3008