Questions regarding Custom XML Support

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 19 21:55:33 CEST 2009

Actually, I was most interested in collecting more technically-oriented questions as I believe that we, a set of technical experts, can make considerable progress on that front.  Are there any technical questions related to custom XML that folks are interested in learning about?

I certainly don't mean to dismiss your feedback, it's just that I don't possess the background to address 1-4 below ...

Thanks,

shawn