Proposed DCOR1 set changes to Part 4 based on JP-0004

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Dec 16 18:57:03 CET 2009

Just to be clear, I propose that the redundant XSD change be removed from
Annex A and its corresponding electronic schema, so that when the Relax NG
schemas are generated mechanically from the XSD, neither schema form will
have that facet.