Breaking changes

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Mar 1 10:05:55 CET 2009

Dear collagues,

Some people expressed concerns on breaking changes in Okinawa, but
WG4 did not have time to discuss about them systematically.  However,
in Prague, we might want to establish some guidlines about
breaking changes when we have to choose CORs, AMs, or no actions
for given DRs.

As convenor, I would like to ask some questions.  WG4
members are requested to consider them in advance for
the Prague WG4 meeting.

	Are there any conformant application programs of
	ISO/IEC 29500?

	Are there any documents conformant to ISO/IEC 29500?

	When will conformant application programs and documents appear
	in the market if they do not exist yet?

	Should we publish CORs that break existing conformant
	documents or applications?

	Should we publish AMs that break existing conformant
	documents?

	Should we publish AMs that break existing conformant
	application programs?

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT at asahi-net.or.jp>