DR 09-0026

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 12:26:58 CET 2009

Dear all,

In my view it would be marginally better, in a perfect world, not to use
xml:space in 29500.

However, since it is used elsewhere in 29500 there is an argument for
adding it here, so that usage is consistent across the different MLs.

Overall this is a question of taste and I agree with Murata-san we
shouldn't dwell on it, as there are more substantive issues that await
us!

- Alex.