PLEASE PROOF: sc34-wg4-2009-00xx Minutes of the Teleconference, 2009-10-29 (with minor editorial changes)

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Nov 4 20:48:11 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm back from my trip to the JTC 1 Plenary + holiday in the Middle East, and
Doug is traveling abroad for several weeks, so please send me any
corrections as soon as possible. We'll review these minutes on the telcon
later this week.

I have made a few small editorial changes to the version that Doug
circulated, but nothing of any substance.