Japanese text layout requirements

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Wed Nov 18 09:47:45 CET 2009

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/japanese-layout/
>
> At this stage, we are not ready to submit a new work item proposal or
> commit to editorship or some publication schedule.  However, we plan
> to study the requirement documents and identify some
> small-but-far-reaching extensions.

Just for information to other members of WG4 -- outcome of work of this
group will be also incorporated to some extentent into future versions
of XSL-FO and SVG languages. So it makes sense to at least watch these
activities and use common approaches for newly introduced markup.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz