User engagement and PR

Istvan Sebestyen istvan at ecma-international.org
Wed Oct 7 10:34:25 CEST 2009

Jesper,

We are working on it to find a solution to the problem. The concept is to make that public archive separate from the Ecma email system, where we do not allow such open archive. We have installed it on Google groups that is linked to the SC34-WG4 reflector, but for some unknown reasons it does not work. I have asked out IT people to look into the matter what is wrong. They have promised to visit us a next week or so.

Kind regards,
Istvan

Dr. Istvan SEBESTYEN
Ecma International